Monday, November 7, 2016

Earn Cash Using HitLeap [100% Tested][Guranteed]

I am from Pakistan so all country people can get something from this. But the thing I am going to say is for Pakistani people (the first part only). There are many sites who have claim that we will pay you $10 or $100 or something on daily bases or weekly bases. They all are fake and a way to do business. I have my own experience about this. I just tried it. Their web address is: www.netrozgar.com
There I registered and deposited $25 (Rs. 2500 approx). Then they gave me a referral link. They said that you have to send this link using Email only. No proxy, no facebook/twitter or no direct link. They gave me 1 crore email database. So I started and was using Bulk Mail Sender software which can send 500 mails per email. All the stats were being tracked by statcounter.com. So when it reaches 550+
visitors, I demanded Rs. 500 ($5.something) from them and they paid me using EasyPaisa. So I assumed that it was real. But someone or may be they, used proxy site and opened my link. They called me and said you are blocked from us because of Proxy site. OK now lets see what they earned. I gave them $25, they gave me $5. So they earned $20. Is not that wrong?
If you think so, then here I started a petition, please sign it up so that people should know about this fake one-man company and using words power, we should stop them doing this: https://wh.gov/ie4Tb


So the great way to earn money is using HitLeap and Adfoc.us.

Steps:

  • Goto HitLeap (https://hitleap.com/by/UsamaUSF) and sign up there.
  • Goto Adfocus (http://adfoc.us/?refid=385755) and sign up there.
  • Create a Bitcoin Wallet or Paypal account (skip if you have any of them).
  • Now just goto adfoc.us and Shorten 3 links.(Any website you can shrink).
  • Put those three links in HitLeap. 
  • Download HitLeap Viewer by going to Earn Traffic session in HitLeap.
  • Start HitLeap Viewer and left it the whole day or the whole night whenever you want.
  • Earn cash and withdraw in your Bitcoin Wallet or Paypal.
  • You are done and smile.
Video coming soon!


5 comments:

  1. Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (Mr Williams) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today,Email the hackers on: williamshackers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (Mr Williams) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $4,000. i can also withdraw up to $65,000 a month now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today,Email the hackers on: williamshackers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alicia Julio from Spain, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to OSCAR WHITE , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. contact best hacker any time elizabethjone146@gmail.com it will help you out
    Do you need to hack a Gmail or any social media account? i could i know of someone who can help
    elizabethjone146@gmail.com
    via email.I saw a review about him
    and I needed help hacking my husband’s Gmail account so i contacted her and he
    said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about my husbad
    s account and afterwards i received all my hunbads’ Gmail activity linked directly to me.
    He was reliable and trustworthy honest i just want to say thank you. If you
    need help you can contact elizabethjone146@gmail.com best hacker it will help you any password you want to hack

    ReplyDelete
  5. just got cheated from "elizabethjone146@gmail.com" i asked for Iphone Icloud unlock but after sending 75$ didn't provide the service and keep asking for more money ... DON'T TRUST

    ReplyDelete